Ready to take your revenue to the next level?
Join our FREE 4 Day Revenue Acceleration Masterclass to learn practical modern sales methods to generate more customers, deals, and revenue.
Finish 2020 strong and get ready for 2021!
Drive fresh sales. Increase your revenue. Reduce your marketing costs.
1 to 4 December 2020 17:30 to 19:00 CAT
This Masterclass is for you if
- You need help to hit your revenue targets
- Your marketing efforts are not translating to cash
- You are struggling to stand out from the competition
- You are struggling to gain traction
- You want to gain massive results to show investors
This Masterclass will cover
- The 4 Revenue Blockers
- 3 ways to Increase Revenue with the same effort
- The 3 Key Lead Generation methods
- The One Decision you have to make about digital marketing
- The Secret to successful Customer Pitches
- The Formula for hitting your sales targets
As seen in
About Startup Circles
Startup Circles is a practical business school for entrepreneurs. Our programmes are created and taught by entrepreneurs and investors and our mission is to help entrepreneurs build valuable businesses. Our mission is to democratise access to capital and world-class expertise for entrepreneurs who are on a mission to build great businesses regardless of race, gender and geographical location. Our students have raised over US$2.5million dollars in investment.
About Sandras Phiri
Sandras Phiri is the CEO and Founder of StartupCircles.ai. He is an expert on startups and revenue growth. He works with entrepreneurs from over 40 countries helping them launch, grow customers and revenue as well as get investor-ready.
Sandras has founded successful companies in IT, entertainment and education. He has worked with over 25 organisations and has lectured at over 17 universities. His work has taken him to 22 countries. Sandras has a degree in Computer Science and an MBA from University of Cape Town. He has shared stages with Facebook co-founder Dustin Maskovitch, YouTube co-founder Steve Chen, Guy Kawasaki and Steve Blank. He has worked in banking, mobile payments, unit trusts, IT and education. He has been named one of the 15 tech people to follow in South Africa in 2018 and 2019